Bosch Holdings is a privately owned South African group which offers a variety of professional services including multi-disciplinary engineering, geospatial services, skills development, and project financial advisory services to both the private and public sectors. Our head office is in Durban. We also have offices in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, Gauteng, Kenya, Brazil and the United Kingdom. We deliver innovative integrated project solutions by providing extraordinary service and harnessing the skills of the exceptional professionals in our team. This is how we differentiate ourselves.
The Bosch Purpose
- We are passionate about creating a positive lasting difference for our staff, our clients and communities.
- We deliver local integrated project solutions to an international client base.
- We pursue excellence, innovation and extraordinary service through authentic people.
- We establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and achieving exceptional results.
The Bosch Way
- Client relationships are central to our business.
- We encourage our people to grow, have fun and reach their full potential.
- We do everything with integrity, trust and respect.
- We have a passion for excellence.
- Innovation is at the heart of our business.
- We deliver beyond expectations.
- We embrace transformation.
- Sustainability is core to how we do business.
- Teamwork is critical to success.
- We are authentic.
Throughout the group, our project and business activities are driven by ISO9001 Quality Standards that are audited by approved international verification agent, DEKRA.
Bosch Holdings is fully committed to BBBEE in South Africa and subscribes to the guidelines of the Construction Charter. We support disadvantaged communities.